Choosing a jeweler should be about more than the occasional visit. It’s about finding someone whose integrity you can trust when your own precious jewelry and future purchases are at stake. Our jewelry repairs are performed on site by trusted and experienced jewelry professionals.
Whether you need an appraisal for insurance or curiosity, our Graduate Gemologists can evaluate your jewelry based on the most current and up-to-date market information for precious stones and metals.
Since gold is a world commodity and the price can fluctuate, there are times when people find it profitable to consider selling gold pieces. If you are interested in selling some of your gold, please visit one of our locations.
- Diamonds: Care should be taken to avoid sharp blows to a diamond. To clean your stone, use a jewelry cleaner and a soft bristle brush or home ultrasonic machine with the prescribed cleaner.
- Pearls and Soft Stones: These items should never be put in ultrasonic cleaners. Opals and emeralds are among the most common soft stones; not only should they not be cleaned in ultrasonic cleaners, but they should not soak in any jewelry cleaning solution. Pearls can be cleaned with a soft, damp cloth to remove dirt and oils. To be on the safe side, check with your jeweler if you have any questions. Remember, we can always clean them for you at no charge.
- Precautions: Avoid wearing your ring while using any chemicals. Be advised, rings do not belong in swimming pools or hot tubs. Always apply perfumes and hair sprays before putting on your jewelry. We recommend that you not wear your fine jewelry while participating in strenuous sports, yard work, or other activities that could put your jewelry at risk for loss or damage. We also suggest that you remove jewelry before sleeping, as sheets have been known to move and wear prongs.
- Custom Design: Our design team incorporates skill and artistry to create a perfect representation of your style and taste.
- Miscellaneous Services: We are also happy to check and clean your jewelry, set stones, and string pearls, to name a few.